Wednesday, May 16, 2012

True Love Never Dies: All Things Anchored

Not sure if I have revealed this little fun fact yet, but I was a sorority girl in college.  Well I guess in essence I still am: it's a lifetime membership.

My three collegiate years as a Delta Gamma were the best college years.  I learned a lot, partied more a lot, and met my best friend.  'Our' symbol is the anchor, and thus half my college wardrobe had a embossed/embroidered/imprinted anchor on it.  And ANY anchor accessory was treated as gold.

Once an obsessed, always obsessed.  Today when I walked into World Market, I was almost hit in the face: All Thing Anchored.  And I loved it!
I resisted the urge to buy anything for myself (or others) today, but know I will be back there in the near future!!!

What I wore was unintentionally sailor/anchor esqe. (OTTD blue and white) although I didn't realize it. Gotta love Steve Madden espadrilles (here).  Thanks Nordstrom :)

 
Happy Hump Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh this is so cute! I'm going to world market immediately. J.Crew has a ton of stuff thats anchor right now too. And I'm so honored to be that bestie you mentioned. Just meeting you made all my years in deeg worth every penny. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!