Saturday, May 5, 2012

White Pants 2.0

So I have been loving my white jeans recently, remind me why I shied away from these before?

Went out to a dinner with some friends last night and had to do a quick change from work :( to play :)

Here is what I came up with:




Jeans: Express (buy here)
Shirt: Brass Plum (Nordstrom) from for-ev-er ago, I hardly wear it.
Jean Jacket: GAP from even for-ev-er-er ago (read circa 2002?)
Shoes: Steve Madden (Thanks Zappos, you rock!) Also 2 years ago
Bracelets: Black- Nordstrom Brass Plum, Bangles Forever 21 (similar here)

I guess I am really dating my wardrobe.  I swear not everything I own is that old, but I guess it was just throw back day.  Hope you all had a great Friday.  Our night ended less than seven hours ago so you know it was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!