Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New for Me: Maxi

Haven't ever hopped on this maxi train.  I am so weary of the whole thing.

Will I look short? fat?
Will it all fall in the toilet when I go the bathroom? (that's a lot to gather up if you know what I mean)
Will I trip over it?

You get the picture.

But Target sold me on the one for $17.99 (buy here)

I am diggin' it.

Probably not an every day trend for me, but I will say I seriously underestimated the comfort level of these things.



All jewelry is forever21 (duh!!!) with the exception of the heart bracelet (below) which is Brighton, and given to me for college graduation.  I can't believe I have already been out for two years....how time flies.
 
 

What NEW (to you) fashion trend have you tried recently?
 
If you haven't get out there, it's more fun that one would think!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!